WHAT IS Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu?
Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Injection CARTRIDGES
Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu CARTRIDGES ARE ONLY TO BE USED WITH HUMATROPEN® OR
HUMATROPEN® 3 INJECTION DEVICES.
Important Things to Know
It is important to learn the names of the parts of the Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu Cartridge Kit and how these parts work before
injecting yourself or your child. Make sure you have been properly trained by your nurse, pharmacist or doctor
before you mix the drug (add the diluent liquid to the dry Humatrope powder) or inject it. Wash your hands and
be careful to follow the instructions given to you by your nurse, pharmacist or doctor. After mixing, throw away
the diluent syringe in a puncture-resistant container such as the type your nurse, pharmacist or doctor has told
you to use.
Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu must be kept refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]) before and after it is mixed. Do not freeze. Once
Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu has been mixed and is in liquid form, it must be used within 28 days. Throw away any mixed
Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu left over after 28 days. Before giving an injection, check the date on the cartridge. Do not use the
cartridge if it has expired.
Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu CARTRIDGES SHOULD NOT BE USED IF THE PATIENT IS ALLERGIC TO
METACRESOL OR GLYCERIN.
• one cartridge with 6, 12, or 24 mg of dried Humatrope
• one prefilled syringe with diluent (the liquid used to mix the dried Humatrope)
NOTE: There are three kinds of Humatrope cartridges that have different amounts of Humatrope (6, 12, or
24 mg). Make sure that you have the cartridge that your doctor prescribed.
Mixing the Humatrope in the Cartridge
Use only the prefilled diluent syringe to mix the Humatrope in the cartridge. DO NOT use the diluent that
comes in the Humatrope vial box, or any other liquid.
About the Device Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu
Humatrope® is available in 6 mg, 12 mg, and 24 mg cartridges for use in the HumatroPen® injection device.
- The HumatroPen® is designed to provide a wide range of doses and allow for precise dose adjustments.
- Each HumatroPen comes with a hidden needle cover that allows you to inject with the needle hidden from view.
You will receive a User Manual with the HumatroPen, and instructions on mixing the Humatrope (also known as reconstitution) with your cartridges. Carefully read the User Manual before using the HumatroPen, and read the Patient Information with mixing instructions before using a new cartridge. You can also view the User Manual for the HumatroPen by selecting one of the links in User Manual section of this page.
SELECT SAFETY INFORMATION Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu
- If you are allergic to metacresol or glycerin, you should not mix Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu with the supplied diluent. Reactions at the injection site are the most common allergic reactions. If you have had an allergic reaction to growth hormone, you should not take Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 12mg 36iu.